Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!!

Happy Memorial Day!!



I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day!! I hope you had a very good day and enjoyed the long weekend that some of y'all had!! We went to the parade and service in Loveland this morning, which was verryy nicely done, and then this afternoon we were invited to go out to Hutchinsons property out in Pleasant Plain!! We had a grill-out and got everything grilled and were just ready to eat and it started to rain so, we had to go inside!! But, the rain stopped after a while and it turned beautiful again!! YAY!! So anyways Kaitlyn and Katrina and I played phase 10 (and it has been FOREVER since I have played that, so I had to re-learn LOL!!) and they also took me for rides on the four wheeler which was a LOT of fun!! Thanks guys!! And that was my Memorial Day!! So real quick before I sign off I would like to be a lil patriotic!! I am SOOO VERRYY thankful for all the men who have died to keep us free here!! All the many heroes that were never properly recognized I thank you!! And just all of the men who have proudly worn our U.S. Military uniforms!! And then I am thankful for a day set aside to remember!! I am verryy much at fault here, but we take our freedoms sooo much for granted here and I really don't think to much about it, and so I am thankful we have a whole day to remember and honor those that fought for it!! Thank you!! Now here are just some random pics I have found on the Internet that I thought were neat!!
I thought that this was a neat pic!!
This one is SoOoO sad!!
This is neat with all the more recent wars!!
And this one just beautiful!!

No comments: