Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am BAACK!!

Ok sorry that I haven't kept this up like I should, but I have been SOOO busy lately!! Mainly I was busy helping my mom get ready for the tea that she had!! It was aLoT of fun but ALOT of work!! So yeah I got some pics of the evening but I'm not gunna put a bunch on!! My mom has them on her blog so yeah can visit hers for them, and don't forget to leave a comment she loves comments (and so do I!!) So anyways here are my pics!!
These were Russian Tea Cakes!! Sis. Hausman made them and they
were DELICIOUS!! Thank you soo much!! I enjoyed them ALOT!!
This is like the best pic of the food table!!
There was ALOT more than just this though!!
My BeAuTiFuL mommy who put sooooo much time and effort - that she didn't really have - into this verryy FUN Enjoyable evening!! Thanks mommy!!
DeDe and I!! I don't look the greatest but she always looks SOO CuTe!!
And then me and my CuTe lil (or big) hat!!
Hope you enjoyed!! I will try to keep you posted as long as I'm not to busy LOL!!

No comments: