Monday, May 5, 2008

Sundays!!

Well, since I have my camera back and its like so small I keep it in my purse, handy for anytime I need a quick pic!! So yeah like every Sunday calls for that!! Jessica Earls said that "You guys are always taking pictures!!" So yeah maybe we are but hey that's ok in my opinion!! We can get some reallyy cute pics like the one of Abby, DeDe and I that we got this last Sunday!! So anyways all I have for you this time is a picture post so I hope you enjoy!!

DeDe, Me and Abby!! SOOO CuTe!!

I was swinging Abby around!! Wayy to much fun!! I was SOOO DiZzY!!

I know that look!! LOL!!

DeDe and I fighting (with smiles on our faces{which makes it all right!!}) and Abby was trying to break us up, which she succeeded to do cause she was tickling me!!
So anyways hope you enjoyed!!

4 comments:

Esther said...

SO CUTE!!

Kate said...

I finally figured out who DeDe was!!! lol That's just so me you know?

~LoRnA~ said...

haha thats funny!! but yeah that happens to me ALOT so don't worry about it!! makes me feel beter i'm not alone LOL!!

Jill Damon said...

Thanks for the comments. It was good to see you at I.H.C. I'll check back soon.
Take Care!