Saturday, May 3, 2008

Random post!!

Well I have been doing pretty good about updating this thing so we will see how long this last LOL!! So yeah I have these Hydrangeas that I got and they are Sooo beautiful that I thought I would take pics and share them with you!! They are totally blooming now but I haven't gotten pics of them yet cause its been RaInInG!! So yeah then there are pics of the lilacs, and when I got the pics they weren't totally in bloom yet but still I had to take them cause it was such a beautiful day LOL!! Then there is a picture of one of the blossoms on our apple tree and just some cute pics of me and my friends taken last Sunday at church so anyways, I hope you will enjoy my random post!!
They are Sooo pretty!!
Isn't God just such a WoNdErFuL creator?!?!
He made some of the most beautiful flowers for us to enjoy!!

And He made all different colors and shapes!!

Like this pretty purple!!
It's such a CuTe little flower!!
With a LoVeLy fragrance!!
Then He gives us the ability to take pretty pictures LOL ;)
Then there is the apple blossom that turns into a
wonderful, delicious fruit!! How creative!!
I am soo glad that I serve a God that is definitely NOT blah!!
And then He gives us such AdOrAbLe bestest friends!!
And such BeAuTiFuL blue eyes!!
And then pretty girls that I can have a fun time with LOL!!
Well I hope you enjoyed my blog post!! Have a WoNdErFuL day!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

o wow! Were you guys really hiper too? I guess we're not the only ones! lol See ya!

~LoRnA~ said...

haha yeah i guess so LOL!! but yeah we're always hyper when we're together LOL!!