Monday, June 2, 2008

New post....a week later!!

Ok I was gunna wait to post a new post after I got a comment on my last one but I guess people just don't comment so oh well LOL!! So from now on I have to have 5 comments before I will post a new post!! Ok so anyways onto whats been going on in my life!! Wednesday was Benji's 9th birthday and we celebrated by going over to my aunts house in Indiana!! I had alot of fun and took alot of pics but there is no way I am gunna upload them all so just enjoy the ones you get LOL!! Then Thursday night we had a lil bonfire at our house that wasn't so little LOL!! So I have some pics from that!! Then Saturday I went to the hospital to help with a bone and joint health education day!! I met some other juniors and had a GREAT time!! It was reallyy interesting and I learned a few cool things!! Pamela Baird put it together and did an AWESOME job!! And I have one pic of that but its kinda like at the end of the day with my shirt I got on, so I will decide if I wanna upload it later!! So anyways here are my pics and enjoy!!
Jamie starting the fire!!
Emily and I both wearing orange and our sunglasses!!
Burning hot dogs LOL!!
Eating!!
Opening presents!!
We're SoOoOoO cool!!
Helping Benji across the creek!!
DJ's truck in the water!! See Pup looking out the window??
Benji on his #9!!
His cupcakes!!
Visiting!!
Me and my Gramps who wouldn't smile so...
I decided to help him out!!
It worked!!
The table at our house!!
Cooking hot dogs!!
The three kiddos!!
Benji and I!!
My father and I!!
Jamie and I!! She had a paper towel in my face and so yeah!!
Here we are waving!!
And here we are being normal LOL!!
Then I decided to just go ahead and put this on!!
Well that's the end of this post!! TTYL!!

7 comments:

Janie said...

hey lorna! me and abby enjoyed all your new pics! can't wait for more!

Alanna said...

Well here is comment number 2! :) The pics were cool. Isn't it awesome just being w/ familiy and friends? That creek looks so inviting!

Rob and Deanna said...

Looks like fine, Lorna. Happy Be-lted Birthday, Benji!

Rob and Deanna said...

Oops, meant "fun", not fine & Be-lated not Be-lted! :-/ :-)

Kate said...

Are those the sunglasses I gave you last year?

~LoRnA~ said...

Actually they are ones that I had bot that very day LOL!! I still have the ones you gave me but I don't look the greatest in them so I wear them on my head for decoration LOL!!

Jill Damon said...

Great pictures! Glad Benji had a great birthday!