Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Time for an UPD8!!

Well I think its time for an update!! Not that much has happened!! Katrin and I went shopping at Kenwood last night which was fun, but I didn't get any pics!! Sorry!! But I do have a picture from my shopping trip Fri/Sat. No I didn't shop over the midnight hour LOL but really I went to the same store two days in a row!! We went to Goodwill Friday on our way to clean and we were looking at the dishes and they had some reallyy pretty things!! Well I decided to get this tea cup that was $3 and some other stuff like kids books LOL!! Well my mom wanted a couple things that she would like to have for the tea party she's having but it was like a lil more than she wanted to spend so we just decided on a few things and got up to the counter to pay and we saw that tomorrow - Saturday everything would be half off so.... we decided to take a chance on some stuff hoping a praying that it would still be there the next day - and my teacup was one of those things!! So.....they open at 9:00 and we were gunna be there then the next morning, well, a few things happened and we didn't end up getting there till like 9:45ish and like EVERYBODY was in the dish section AHHHHH!!! So anyways we waited our turn to get into the aisle that the dishes we wanted were in and.....the Lord answered our prayers!!!! Everything we wanted was still there!!!! So....I got my teacup for $1.50!!!! I was happy so yeah anyways sorry you had to read my HORRIBLE english with the ro's and everything!! So as a peace offering I have a pic of my teacup!! I only have one because all the rest were blurry!! So here it is!!
My AdOrAbLe tea cup!! Sorry you can't see the detail!!

1 comment:

Esther said...

That's REALLY pretty!