Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fun with Photoshop!!

Well I don't really have that much to blog about except for that I have been playing around with DJ's photoshop and finding out some REALLYY cool things!! I have a couple pics to show you just how cool!! I have always wanted to know how to do hand coloring and I FINALLY found out how!! If you would like to know as well I might tell you if you leave me a comment LOL!! So anyways here are my pics and enjoy!! Sorry that there are only two!!
This is a picture that I did the hand coloring!! Its SOO pretty I think!!
And then this one is where I captured the light!! See?!?!
Cool huh?? Well that's all I have for now!! TTYL!!

2 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

Love the rose!! Not sure what you mean about "catching the light". All I see are bubbles across the front of the picture.

Jill Damon said...

That is so cool! There is so much to learn with programs for editing and so on. I wish I knew more, but I do not have alot of patience!