Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Weird Post!!

Well this is gunna be kinda a weird post!! I have pics and a video!! I should prolly do two separate post but o well you got a problem take it to the cashier (inside joke)!! So anyways I have some cool pics of me and my two bestest friends and then a pic of some music and a video!! So enjoy my weird post and I will let you know when I get a regular post or you can just check back until I get a regular post and that will be after you comment of course LOL!!



Then this is my music that I have been practicing!! We are going to be doing a piano quartet, so, that means that there will be two pianos, eight hands!! I can't wait!! Natasha Hausman is playing the 2nd part on my piano, or our piano, whatever, and we are gunna rock our song LOL!! So yeah the cool thing is, I get to hold a tremolo for SIX measures STRAIGHT!! Anyways, the video below is SOOO cool!! Hope you enjoy!! TTYL!!


5 comments:

Denise said...

Well, we'll get Comment #1 in. "I will have to agree with your cousin Heather, You're crazy! You do have a great sense of humor and I'm very proud of you. Love your choice of background music. Says alot about you! Love, Mommy

Esther said...

Oh my goodness!!! That piano piece is CRAZY!!!

Jill Damon said...

Cute pictures of you and your friends!

Alanna said...

I loved the video! Have you ever heard of the 5 Browns? They are 5 siblings that play classical music on 5 pianos! They are really good, you should check them out!

~LoRnA~ said...

Thanks Alanna I looked them up!! They're pretty cool!!