Monday, June 23, 2008

New Post YAY!!

Ok sorry for the looong wait for a new post!! It's FINALLY here!! Ok so, SOO much has happened in the past like weeks, months and years of my life LOL!! But I'm only gunna blog about the last few weeks!! Sorry to disappoint you!! If any of y'all know me you know I LOVE taking and editing photos!! Actually the editing part is my new hobby LOL!! It is SOO much fun to see what you can do to make a photo look like you know professional :)!! So anyways here are some pics, some edited and some not!! The first are of my friend Jamie, we had our own what do you call it photo session, photo shoot?!?! I dunno but we had it and we got some great pics!! Then the next are from Andy and Brittany's wedding reception and then the last ones are from yesterday when I babysat the four most ADORABLE kids (actually they are children LOL!!) and so yeah that's what they are from!! Enjoy!!
This was her favorite gift LOL!!
And I was gunna put the pics of the kids on but I am having to upload them one at a time because my computer is being dumb!! So I will get those on hopefully tomorrow!! Hope you enjoyed the update!!

2 comments:

Shekinah said...

I love how you did the photos!! They are awesome!
Love,
Shekinah

Alanna said...

I learn all kinds of things reading blogs - I didn't know Andy was getting married! We went to HS together. All the pictures were cool - who knows - you may start a business! :)

BTW my mom and I saw you and your mom driving into Kohls as we were leaving! lol :)