Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update for you!!

Hello!! Sorry I haven't updated this real good lately!! I have a few pictures for you of what's been going on lately!!
This is the tree in my room!! I LOVE it!! I got it last year!! It's a feather tree!! And absolutely gorgeous!!
This is the picture for our Christmas card!! I think it turned out SO cute!!
This one is cool too but you can see my mom taking the pic in the glass LOL!! :)
And this one would be cool if we were over in front of the tree instead of beside it so you could see the snow covered fence!! But oh well!!
Caleb and Benji at the Church Christmas dinner!! I think this is such a SWEET picture!!
Matt, Gary and DJ at our table!!
Jewlie, Me and Emily!!
Emily and Matt!! I think they are SOO CuTe together!!
Emily and I gave up on the fact of getting a nice pic of us so we just acted stupid!! Which is VERRYY normal for me LOL!! :)
Natasha and Brittany played a piano duet!! It was verry cute!!
They also played a violin duet that was reallyy prettyy!!
Samantha and Kristen sang Away in a Manger it was SO sweet!!
Singing!!
Me playing!!
The residents enjoying the music!!
This lady's name was Joy!!
This lady liked to "scream" along!! :) It was funny!!
Giving out gifts!!
Our whole group!!
Natasha and I at McD's!!
The boys table!! Benji is sitting on the right next to the window so that's why you can't see him!!
The lady's enjoying the good fellowship!!
Well that's all I have for now!! I hope to keep this updated good through the holidays but I don't know if I will be able to LOL!! :) Thanks for stopping by!! Now go comment!! :)

5 comments:

Betty Truesdale said...

So good to see some new pictures. Loved being with you all on Tuesday night. See you soon! Love you, Grandma

Alanna said...

Looks like you've been having fun. By the way, I really enjoyed the piano concert last month! There was a lot of talent going on!! :)

Janie said...

Loved the update and all the pictures!

The Dickinsons said...

Enjoyed seeing all the pics...Thanks for posting them! Looks like y'all have had some fun activities!

Merry CHRISTmas to you and your family!

Kate said...

Thanks for the update. (even though I haven't recently been on here lol) :) Please call me to do something during this terribly long sad Christmas break. :( It looks like you've been having a good Christmas season so far! ttyl! :)