Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thank you all SO much for your prayers for Benji! As you know by other blogs that are updated better than mine he is doing wonderful! We still aren't "out of the woods yet" but we are close and I know with prayer God will work everything out and we will soon be all better! He will have to stay in his brace except for baths so that's dissapointing to him, but, he is doing real well with it so far!! I will try to do a picture post real soon! I did get my background changed cause a few ppl had that one and I like to be different So, I made my own and nobody else has it!! Anyways have a good day!!

2 comments:

Betty Truesdale said...

Glad to see you posting! When you get the manger picture, be sure and put it on mine too. Thanks. Love You, Grandma

Colette Hester said...

I see Grandma doesn't really have a blog, she has one you and DJ keep udated! Katie likes your background, she just walked by and saw it! Liked your pictures, I am jumping around to everyone's blogs and seeing what they have posted. One of these days I will create one of my own. We are looking forward to seeing you all at Christmas time. It will be here before you know it. Love, Aunt Coeltte