Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Party!

Well I'm doing pretty good aren't I?? I must not have a life Chad!! Right?!?! Anyways So Scott and Sarah had a Youth Christmas Party last Thursday!! It was A LOT of fun!! I REALLYY enjoyed it!! I didn't get very many pictures but I have enough for a blog post!! Good enough huh?!?! LOL!! We ate and ate and talked then played "Apples to Apples" then played "Apples to Apples" then played a loong game of "Swat" then Scott read the Christmas Story in Luke 2 and then every time we came to the word "the" we passed our gift to the right!! It was a REALLYY COOL idea!! I got DeAnna's gift!! Thanks DeAnna!! Anyways so yeah onto the pics!! Enjoy!!
DeAnna and I!! And my hair in the front looks awfull!!
Natasha and Brittany!! They are AlWaYs smiling!!
Natasha and I!!
Playing Apples to Apples and YES Nate LOVES his picture taken!! He's like the only one looking LOL!! :)
He's such a "Sillyy Goose" :)
DeDe and I!! I looked DRUGGED LOL!! :)
Nate again!! He made me almost go out of control Laughing sometimes!! You can tell he is a YOUNGEST!!

YEP!!
Swat!!

4 comments:

Betty Truesdale said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I like your hair curled! Did you do that, or your Mom? That's why we used to call you fluffy! Only it was fluffy around your face too. See you soon. Love you, Grandma

~LoRnA~ said...

Thanks for the compliment!! I curled it with the help of rollers!! It's too long to curl like that with a curling iron that would take forever!! But yeah I don't reallyy like the curl around the face lol!! (Looks WEIRD) But yeah!! Can't wait to see you!!

Betty Truesdale said...

Hey Lorna. Did you fix the background on my blog? I really like it. Love, Grandma

The Dickinsons said...

Lorna, Looks like y'all had a wonderful evening together. I enjoyed seeing all of your pics. It was fun seeing my nieces in your pics too.

Have a wonderful 2009.