Friday, May 1, 2009

Pictures

So, I took Matt's senior pics and there are just like a ton of my favorites and I can't decide which ones to put up here, so, while I am trying to bring it down to a few here are some pics of Katelyn that her and I edited while trying to not fall asleep at a sleepover lol!! I didn't take any of the pics for those of you wondering....I'm not THAT good lol!! ;)

My personal favorite!!
Well, that's it!! Hope you enjoyed it and I will try to be back on here hopefully the first of next week!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cool pics
& btw you take really good pictures! so dont say you dont lol :)

~LoRnA~ said...

Well,,,,thank you DJ!! So does that mean I can take yours?!?!

Unknown said...

Just as long as you dont photoshop me 6 times into the picture.

~LoRnA~ said...

Haha LOL!! I won't!!