Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kohl's Kid Who Cares!!!


So, the other day I got this manila envelope in the mail from Kohl's....ok.....why I was wondering....so, I opened it LOL!!! And there was this letter at the verry front and this gift card fell out...*YAY*....and so the note started like this: Dear Lorna, CONGRATULATIONS....!!!!!!!! Wow I feel SO special....and on down the letter in the last paragraph is says "and congratulations again on being selected from a pool of thousands of candidates as a Kohl's Kids Who Care store winner." So yeah it made me feel even more special LOL!! So anyways, I just wanted to share the news with my friends in Bloggie Land!! Oh yeah, it was for all my volunteering lol....my Daddy nomitated me...awwh!! Aaand the gift card was for *$50* dollars!! *Sweet* Oh and if I win regional, I get a $1,000 dollar scholarship!!

2 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

That's Awesome, Lorna! Who can't use $50 right?! ;-) Hope you win the $1000.

Gayle said...

Congratulations!
Thanks for the awesome picture for Mother's day! You did a great job!