Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Parky's Farm Field Trip!!

Well a last Friday we went to Parky's Farm which is AlwAysS fun!! It is like the neatest place with millions of fun stuff to do!! So anyways I had just a really wonderful time and I got a few pics to show y'all so anyways I hope you enjoy them!! Oh and by the way thanks Deanna K. Grandma and Alanna for commenting on my last post!! So anyways...The pics!! And they aren't in any particular order so sorry about that but I don't feel like changing it LOL!! :)
DeDe and I enjoying ourselves in the play barn!!
And outside the play barn too LOL!!
It was one of those you had to be there things!!

3 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

Very cute pic of you on the fencepost. As for the others, some were kind of wierd, ;-), but I guess I'm just getting too old to understand anymore. :-)

Kate said...

Hey I LOVE your layout! So cute. Anyways, I guess I'll see ya tomorrow at the MALL!!!! (don't forget to bring your camera!!) ttyl purple princes! lol :)

Betty Truesdale said...

Looks like you are getting in a lot of field trips this fall. Looks like a lot of fun. And then the mall yet!!!!! Love you, Grandma