Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Fall!

Happy Fall y'all!! I have had fun so far with fall this year!! There hasn't been all that much color cause its been so dry all the leaves are dead!! But anyways I went out and got some cute pictures of Benji so that what this post is for!! Oh and there is one that Benji took of me!! Enjoy!!
A cute collage I made!!
He wouldn't smile for me!!
This is the only one I have edited so far!!
And you have to be crazy!!
And then some pics with Pup!!
And then the one of me!! He did a reallyy good job I think!! The fence is straight and everything is in the picture!! Well that's all I have for now!! Thanks so much to y'all for commenting!!

4 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

You did really good taking these pics, Lorna. I love the collage, very cute!

Betty Truesdale said...

I love all the pictures of Benji, and the one of you is very good!!!!
Is that your back yard, or were you somewhere else. Love you, Grandma

~LoRnA~ said...

Thanks for the compliments Deanna!! And its just in our backyard Grandma!! Thanks for commenting!!

Rissy said...

I like your blog its nice. And you take really good pictures.