Saturday, August 9, 2008

These are some pictures of the roses my Daddy got for me for my birthday!! It was a LOT of fun taking pictures of them and then of course editing them!! I know two of them have the same white oval soft edge but I thought it was SoOoO pretty!! Then there are two of me and my roses cause I couldn't decide which one was better because they are both terrible LOL!! So anyways and then another picture of me and my friend Stephanie from work!! Friday was the last time for us to work together because school starts and she is gunna have to work in the evenings or on the weekends so anyways, I'm gunna miss her!! We always had SOOO much fun together!! So anyways well that's all for now!! Hope you enjoy!!



Stephanie and I eating our ice cream on the patio at the hospital!! It is REALLYY nice out there!!

5 comments:

Esther said...

I love it when roses are open. They're SO pretty!!!

Blog of a College Student said...

awww they're so pretty! your dad is so sweet! my dad got me flowers for sweetest day one year...he got mom roses and me carnations.. oh, i like the bottom pic of you better-cute

~LoRnA~ said...

Thanks for the comments so quickly guys!! And thanks Ruth Ann I wanted to print one of them off I just wasn't sure wich one was better!! My mom thot that that one was better too!!

Alanna said...

Aww - that's so cool! Pictures are beautiful!! Those ice cream bars look good too! :P

Jill Damon said...

Lorna, your flowers are so pretty! What a sweet dad! You did a very nice job editing them, also.