Monday, April 21, 2008

Fun, fun times!!

Well.. I'm doing pretty good!! Two post within a weeks time!!
So yeah anyways Caleb came over to our car to get one of these reallyy sour lifesaver things and DeAnna and I wanted to get a pic of us so anyways Abby so willingly agreed to take our picture so yeah thats what these pics are of!! Not a really good blog post but o well!!
Caleb getting a lifesaver while De De and I were getting our picture taken!!
(Notice Ella behind us??)

Then Ella wanted one to so I was bent down getting her one and De De was putting one in her mouth and Abby just happened to take this pic!! So its a kinda funny pic.. looks like I'm proposing or something!! A good laugh!!

CuTe, AdOrAbLe, LoVeLy ABBY!!

Abby, Ella and I!!


A cUtE pic of De De and I!! Thanks Abby!!
Well thats all that I have for now!!

1 comment:

Janie said...

Enjoyed the update. Cute pics! love ya!