Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bring your child to work day!!

Well Thursday was bring your child to work day at B-North. Benji went with me because I was supposed to be a group leader!! Well, long story short, it was pretty disorganized and my group was taken over and I didn't get to be a group leader but, that's ok with me!! There ended up being like 20 some kids in each group!! Well Benji's group was lead by my "boss" Teresa Lock and her daughter!! Her daughter brought her two boys, and, it was really nice to get to meet them!! I had to go do surgery schedules since I was not needed there so she so willing agreed to take pictures for me!! Their group was the last group to leave and ended up having only ten kids!! So here are some pictures from the day!!


Benji and I ready for a day of adventure through the hospital!!

Got your smile ready?? Benji does!!



This lady was our guest speaker and she was talking to
us about protecting our spine!!

Here is Benji making his candy spine!!

The finished product!!

Our first stop on the tour; The nursury!!




Then to the E.R. Where Dr. Hooker gave all the
kids fake cast on their arm!!


Benji getting his!!



Dr. Erlanger getting Benji's cast all finished up!!


All done!!

Now here he is getting ready for surgery!!



All ready to operate!!



Watching them take "blood" out of a fake arm!!
Inspecting his "blood" - only to find out its not real!!
What a dissapointment!!

I got some "blood" - you want it?!?!

Checking out the machine in the lab that separates the real blood!!
Looking through the microscope!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Love ya girl!!!!! See ya soon!

Esther said...

Hey, cool blog!