Saturday, March 15, 2008

My little mission field!!

Well I had been on Sis. Tumbleson's blog and I saw on there the picture of her work and how she was talking about it being her mission field. And ever since then I have looked at my work at the hospital differently!! This is a picture of Bethesda North, the hospital I volunteer at!! I go in whenever they need me, and its usually in the morning or afternoon!! I have often thought while walking in the halls and seeing people everywhere (and doing my work of course LOL!!) the phrase my mommy has often said, "You may be the only Jesus they ever see." So I have tried to always have a smile on my face and a Christ like attitude even when I go back in the A.T.C. where people are receiving their chemo treatments. I absolutely LoVe working there and the only scheduled day that I have currently is next Sunday!! So that will be fun!! So just don't come in to be admitted I really don't want to admit anyone on Easter so yeah just come in to visit if you want lol!! Well see you next post!!

2 comments:

Janie said...

I'm sure they do see Jesus in you. You have a beautiful smile and a loving, giving spirit that is surely a reflection of Him!
Love,
Janie

Gayle said...

Just found your blog! You are the perfect person to be working at a hospital. You are a very caring and friendly young lady.
Love,
Sis E