Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

Well I hope y'all had a Happy Easter celebrating the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!! I sure did!! I got to go into the hospital and everything!! My favorite receptionist Charlotte was working, and it is always fun to be with her!! I met a couple other Juniors that were working and the one that was working from 4-7 just happened to attend the same orientation as I did!! He is a senior and is going to go to Rice University in Houston Texas for the same degree as I would like to get, but, I'm not telling what that is!! So that was very interesting!! Well here are a couple pictures of my Easter!! One picture is of Benji and I, and the other is of my corsage that my Dad got for me!! Enjoy!!
Have a WoNdErFuL day!!

1 comment:

Janie said...

Lorna I love your flowers! I missed you today. I will see you next Sunday!
Love,
Abby