Friday, January 16, 2009

SURPRISE!!

This past Tuesday my Aunt Di, Grammy and I surprised my Mommy for her birthday by taking her to a tea room right across the river called Mrs. Teapots!! It was SOO MUCH FUN!! Now one thing you need to know about my mom is there are like NO secrets with her cause she smells like rats that aren't even rats but yeah so anyways surprises are REALLY hard to do for her cause she ALWAYS finds out!! And another thing is is she is REALLYY STUBBORN!! So Tuesday morning I gave her this card and bold-faced and underlined the emphasizing words that we WERE going to tea and it sounded like it was just the two of us but really my aunt and grandma were going to be there!! Anyways so I didn't know this but my Dad had told her earlier that she was to do EVERYTHING I said for her to do that day and THREATEND her LOL!! So I was good!! But anyways so we went for my lesson then went over there and I saw my Aunts van and they were standing in the window and I was like OH NO!! She is gunna see the van the Indiana plates see them in the window and all but what I didn't remember, which Sherry Wolfe used to tease her about all the time, but, she is VERRYYY oblivious when she is driving!! She doesn't notice ANYTHING so... I was good and then we had to park down a ways and therefore had to walk by her van again but thank GOODNESS my mom was digging in her purse so didn't notice it lol!! So anyways we got up to the door and she like looked back at my with this HUGE smile and went OHHHHH like as she was walking in and started CRYING and gave her mom this hug that lasted for like FIVE minutes and then one that was a LITTLE bit shorter maybe to her sister and it was just reallyy sweet!! AND one more thing about my Mommy is she LOVESSS ANYTHING TEA, PINK or PRETTY!! And like the tea room was all painted pink and was SOO pretty anyways it was SOO much fun and I LOVED doing it for her!! She is the BEST Mommy EVER and I know alot of ppl think their moms are the best and all but guess what?!?! I have news for you!! I don't think my Mommy is the best...I KNOW she is!! And I love her SOO VERRYY much!!


My Mommy hugging her Mommy right after she walked in!!

And my Aunt!!

Talking!!
LOVING EVERY minute of it!!
















At the top there on the sides I don't think you can see it verry well but instead of like a circle or whatever its a TEAPOT!!
And again!!
More teapots!!

Talking outside!!

Well that's all that I got on here!! I took like 90 pictures!! Anyways Thank you SOO MUCH Aunt Di and Grammy for puting that all together!!

9 comments:

Gayle said...

What a lovely thing to do for your Mom. Happy Belated Birthday!

~LoRnA~ said...

Thank you SOO MUCH for the comment!! Actually her birthday is Monday, that was the only day that would work out between the three of us!!

Alanna said...

That is so neat that you got to suprise her! We really got my mom on her 50th birthday - it was great. Your pictures are really good too - especially the tea cup and fruit pictures. What editing program do you use?

~LoRnA~ said...

Actually It's my camera it automatically does it, so, none of these pictures are edited!! Pretty cool huh?!?!

The Dickinsons said...

Such a fun thing to plan and be successful in surprising your sweet Mommy who is always planning sweet things for others. I loved reading this post and seeing all of the pretty and fun pics. Looks like y'all had a very fun day together!!

Happy Belated Birthday to her! =)

Denise said...

Thank you, Sunshine, for THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! It was
P-E-R-F-E-C-T! All the way!
And guess what! I have THE BEST DAUGHTER EVER and I don't think so either, I KNOW so! ;) Love, Mommy

~LoRnA~ said...

Oh you're so silly!! ;)

Kate said...

Aw! I bet your mom just LOVED it! lol Have fun!

Janie said...

Thanks for the awesome comment!You are a good friend! Abby